How does Roehl’s pay scale equal MORE MONEY for you?
- It goes beyond flat rate-per-mile pay and recognizes your valuable time
- Know exactly what you’re going to make before you drive the route, every time
- Shorter hauls actually mean higher earning power
Take a look at some real life examples of how Roehl Drivers earn MORE:
- A driver with 1 year of experience hauls a 49 mile load that takes 2 hours; the driver earns $56.35
- The same driver hauls a 200 mile load that takes 4 hours; the driver earns $110.00
- The same driver hauls a 500 mile load that takes 10 hours; the driver earns $260.00