How does Roehl’s pay scale equal MORE MONEY for you?
- It goes beyond flat rate-per-mile pay and recognizes your valuable time
- Know exactly what you’re going to make before you drive the route, every time
- Shorter hauls actually mean higher earning power
Take a look at some real life examples of how Roehl Drivers earn MORE:
- A driver with 1 year of experience hauls a 49 mile load that takes 2 hours; the driver earns $56.35
- The same driver hauls a 200 mile load that takes 4 hours; the driver earns $110.00
- The same driver hauls a 500 mile load that takes 10 hours; the driver earns $260.00
Regional & Dedicated CDL-A TRUCK DRIVER JOBS
Take Home More. Be Home More.®
Home Weekly CDL-A Truck Drivers Earn $70,000 - $100,000+ per Year!
CDL-A Home Weekly Truck Driver Jobs Offer:
- Roehl home weekly drivers are averaging $1,360 per week!
- Regional fleets get you 48 hours of home time.
- Dedicated home time is based on the fleet.
- Some fleets offer weekend home time, too!
- Address-to-Address mileage pay – you are paid for more of the miles you actually drive!
- New, modern equipment
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Health, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Referral bonuses
- Retire in style with a 401k plan & profit sharing
- Bring a friend! - passenger (rider) policy
- Bring a pet! – pet policy
- Our smartphone app helps keep you connected, even when you’re away from the truck
- 24/7 maintenance support
- We measure downtime in minutes, not days!
- Regional and dedicated opportunities vary by location
Earnings are based on an average of actual Roehl drivers with at least one year of experience.