We're open and hiring during COVID-19. As professional drivers carry our country through these uncertain times, it's more important than ever that we support our driving teammates with the resources and amenities they need. Roehl's locations across the country are open for our driving teammates, and we're hiring essential workers who want to join TeamRoehl.
Dedicated Customer Freight – Thrive With The Power Of Red!
As a Dedicated Truck Driver for this fleet, you will deliver retail goods from a distribution center to individual stores within the Ohio, Indiana and Michigan areas. The freight from the distribution center to the stores are all drop and hook.
Deliveries are mostly Sunday through Friday. You will head home Friday late morning. Home time is 34-48 hours.
Recently expanded hiring area to include Detroit, MI, Dayton, OH, Fort Wayne, IN and Cleveland, OH.
CDL-A Dedicated Truck Drivers Enjoy:
- Weekly home time
- Earn more than $55,000 per year
- Up to $1,300 in weekly earnings
- Pay Accelerators – earn up to 8 cents MORE per mile for your experience.
- Brand-new, modern equipment
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Health, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Your Choice Pay Plan
- Paid vacation
- Referral bonuses
- Retire in style with a 401k plan & profit sharing
- Bring a friend! - passenger (rider) policy
- Our smartphone app helps you do your job more efficiently
- 24/7 maintenance support
- Career path opportunities
CDL-A Dedicated Truck Driver Job Qualifications:
- Valid CDL-A
- Class A drivers with at least four months of recent driving experience.