Apply today for Roehl regional dry van truck driving careers and experience the Power of Red
Southeast Regional Dry Van Fleet
Deliver mostly no-touch freight primarily in five southeastern states, get weekly home time, and earn up to $50k annually as a van southeast regional fleet driver. Roehl has opportunities for your personal career development, and as an experienced driving professional, you can add as much as $10k to your income by becoming a driver trainer, or referring other driver to Roehl!
Northeast Regional Dry Van Fleet
Grow your trucking career and earn up to $59,800 annually as a northeast regional fleet truck driver. Roehl has opportunities for your personal career development, and as an experienced driving professional, you can participate in the Gold Zone to earn additional cents per mile in the Gold Zone area!
- Weekend home time
- Haul largely no-touch freight in the Northeast
- Pick up & deliver to many of the same customers
- Operate in 14 states: Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New York, New Jersey, Delaware, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, & Ohio
Midwest Regional Dry Van Fleet
As a CDL-A Truck Driver on the Midwest Regional Fleet, you’ll haul largely no-touch freight to many of the same locations in the central part of the country. Chose when you drive! Return home on a Friday and leave Sunday, or return home on a Sunday and depart on Monday.
- Weekend home time- typically will receive at least a 34-hour rest
- Your Choice Pay Plan- earn a pay increase each quarter, up to our top rate
- Driver Trainers can earn an additional $10k/year
Texas Regional Dry Van Fleet
Drive the Lone Star State and get home on the weekends! Earn up top pay annually with 34-48 hours of weekly home time - that’s the power of red!
- Haul largely no-touch freight in specific geographic location to many of the same customers
- Operates mostly in Texas and into a portion of Louisiana
- Work 5 ½ days and off 1 ½ days (weekend home time)
- Work out of our Dallas Area Terminal
All Regional Dry Van Fleet Drivers Can Expect to Earn These Great Advantages!
- Top pay & home time
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Health, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Your Choice Pay Plan
- Paid vacation
- Referral bonuses
- Retire in style with a 401k plan & profit sharing
- Bring a friend! - passenger (rider) policy
- Pet friendly
- Better technology
- 24/7 maintenance support
- Bonus opportunities
Are you ready to experience the Power of Red? Fill out an application, or call to APPLY TODAY!
- Class A drivers with at least 4 months of recent driving experience