Dedicated customer freight – Take Home More.
Be Home More.
Apply today for one our many CDL-A Dedicated Truck Driver Job opportunities for top pay and weekly home time – that’s the Power of Red!
Granite City Dedicated Kraft Fleet:
- Weekly home time, 34 - 48 hours
- Average $1,480 per week / $77,000 per year
- Average 2,500 miles/week
- Regional routing through Illinois, Wisconsin, Indiana, Ohio, Michigan, Kentucky, Arkansas, Tennessee, Georgia, and Louisiana
- Consistent customers/lanes
- 75% drop and hook
Address-to-Address Mileage Pay!
More Accurately Reflects The Miles YOU Drive!
Refrigerated Kraft Fleet: Get a professional, dedicated truck driving job with great benefits when you join Roehl’s Kraft Refrigerated Fleet. Grow your driving career and earn $72K+ annually, and weekly home time.
Dedicated Kraft Northeast Fleet:
- Weekly home time
- Average $1,480 per week / $77,000 per year!
- New, modern equipment
- Drive regular, predictable routes
- Pick-ups and deliveries will be production plant-to-plant or plant-to-distribution center
- Haul temperature-controlled freight
- Most freight is drop and hook
- Weekly home time, at least 34 hours
- Average $1,650+ per week / $85,700+ per year
- No-touch freight
- Drive 5.5 days
- Mostly long-haul freight; some short repositioning loads
- Drive mainly in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Massachusetts, Upstate New York with some North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia and Florida freight. There is backhaul freight to the Winchester, Virginia, and Baltimore, Maryland areas, as well as to Florida.