How does Roehl’s pay scale equal MORE MONEY for you?
- It goes beyond flat rate-per-mile pay and recognizes your valuable time
- Know exactly what you’re going to make before you drive the route, every time
- Shorter hauls actually mean higher earning power
Take a look at some real life examples of how Roehl Drivers earn MORE:
- A driver with 1 year of experience hauls a 49 mile load that takes 2 hours; the driver earns $56.35
- The same driver hauls a 200 mile load that takes 4 hours; the driver earns $110.00
- The same driver hauls a 500 mile load that takes 10 hours; the driver earns $260.00
CDL-A SOUTHEAST REGIONAL FLATBED COMPANY TRUCK DRIVERS
Roehl Transport is seeking experienced CDL-A regional flatbed truck drivers to haul steel, lumber, building products, machinery in our southwest regional flatbed fleet. If you are ready for weekly home time, it’s time to join our southeast regional flatbed fleet!
We recently introduced sliding mileage scale pay plans for many fleets. Our sliding pay scale rewards you for your time, not just the miles you drive!
CDL-A southeast flatbed company drivers enjoy:
- Average $72,000 or more per year!
- Region includes: GA, AL, MS, TN, KY, SC, NC and northern FL
- Target 2,100 miles a week (with more likely available if you want them)
- New sliding mileage pay plans
- Address-to-Address mileage pay – you are paid for more of the miles you actually drive!
- Home weekly for 48 hours
- New, modern equipment
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Paid vacation
- Retire in style with a 401k plan & profit sharing
- Health, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Referral bonuses
- Bring a friend! Passenger (rider) policy
- Bring a pet! Pet policy
- Our smartphone app helps keep you connected, even when you’re away from the truck
- 24/7 maintenance support
- We measure downtime in minutes, not days!
>> Earnings are based on an average of actual Roehl drivers with at least one year of experience.<<