How does Roehl’s pay scale equal MORE MONEY for you?
- It goes beyond flat rate-per-mile pay and recognizes your valuable time
- Know exactly what you’re going to make before you drive the route, every time
- Shorter hauls actually mean higher earning power
Take a look at some real life examples of how Roehl Drivers earn MORE:
- A driver with 1 year of experience hauls a 49 mile load that takes 2 hours; the driver earns $56.35
- The same driver hauls a 200 mile load that takes 4 hours; the driver earns $110.00
- The same driver hauls a 500 mile load that takes 10 hours; the driver earns $260.00
CDL-A NATIONAL DRY VAN COMPANY TRUCK DRIVERS
Roehl’s over the road dry van fleet is ideal for drivers who want variety. Haul largely no-touch dry van freight across 48 states and Canada, and get our popular sliding mileage pay plan!
CDL-A OTR dry van company drivers enjoy:
- Average $1,400 per week / $73,200 per year!
- Address-to-Address mileage pay – you are paid for more of the miles you actually drive!
- New, modern equipment
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Paid vacation
- Retire in style with a 401k plan & profit sharing
- Health, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Referral bonuses
- Bring a friend! - passenger (rider) policy
- Bring a pet! – pet policy
- Our smartphone app helps keep you connected, even when you’re away from the truck
- 24/7 maintenance support
- We measure downtime in minutes, not days!
Address-to-Address Mileage Pay! More Accurately Reflects The Miles YOU Drive!