CDL-A GREAT LAKES REGIONAL FLATBED COMPANY TRUCK DRIVERS
Roehl Transport is seeking experienced CDL-A regional flatbed truck drivers to haul general commodities in our Great Lakes flatbed fleet. If you are ready to be home on your weekends, it’s time to join our Great Lakes regional flatbed fleet!
We recently introduced sliding mileage scale pay plans for many fleets. Our sliding pay scale rewards you for your time, not just the miles you drive!
CDL-A Regional flatbed company drivers enjoy:
- Average $1,300+ per week / $72,000 or more per year!
- New sliding mileage pay plans
- Address-to-Address mileage pay – you are paid for more of the miles you actually drive!
- Home most weekends (48 hours)
- New, modern equipment
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Paid vacation
- Retire in style with a 401k plan & profit sharing
- Health, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Referral bonuses
- Bring a friend! Passenger (rider) policy
- Bring a pet! Pet policy
- Our smartphone app helps keep you connected, even when you’re away from the truck
- 24/7 maintenance support
- We measure downtime in minutes, not days!
- No flatbed experience necessary: paid cargo securement is available
>> Earnings are based on an average of actual Roehl drivers with at least one year of experience.<<