CDL-A CENTRAL REGIONAL FLATBED COMPANY TRUCK DRIVERS
Roehl Transport is seeking experienced CDL-A regional flatbed truck drivers to haul steel, lumber, building products, machinery in our central region flatbed fleet operating primarily in the I-65 and I-75 power lanes. If you are ready for weekly home time, it’s time to join our central regional flatbed fleet!
We recently introduced sliding mileage scale pay plans for many fleets. Our sliding pay scale rewards you for your time, not just the miles you drive!
CDL-A central regional flatbed company drivers enjoy:
- Average $1,725+ per week / $89,700 per year!
- Home weekly for 48 hours
- Operate primarily in the I-65 and I-75 power lanes – a regional operating area
- New sliding mileage pay plans
- Address-to-Address mileage pay – you are paid for more of the miles you actually drive!
- New, modern equipment
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Paid vacation
- Retire in style with a 401k plan & profit sharing
- Health, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Referral bonuses
- Bring a friend! Passenger (rider) policy
- Bring a pet! Pet policy
- Our smartphone app helps keep you connected, even when you’re away from the truck
- 24/7 maintenance support
- We measure downtime in minutes, not days!
>> Earnings are based on an average of actual Roehl drivers with at least one year of experience.<<